Top High Frequency Trading Conference
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
- RBC: offers explanation for apparent decline in high-frequency trading
- High-frequency trading activity in Canada appears to have declined: IIROC
- Supercomputers VS High-Frequency Trading: Analysis Leads to New Regulatory Law
Monthly Archives: April 2010
Based on the immediate responses from the High-Frequency community, it seems that a proposed SEC rule that would require traders to code their tickets so their movements can be tracked by regulators doesn’t face a strong opposition from the traders themselves. Continue reading