Infobright today announced that TS-Associates, a leading supplier of Precision Instrumentation solutions, has deployed Infobright(R) Enterprise Edition (IEE). Embedded into TS-Associates’ TipOff(R) G6 Turbo data flow monitoring appliance, IEE extends the provider’s ability to monitor and optimize data flow latency with cost-effective performance and scale. IEE enables per-transaction persistence at five times the rate of competitive offerings, achieving over one million transactions per second during peak events such as market open. This enables TS-Associates’ customers to analyze latency in near real-time, gaining critical insight that drives competitive advantage in today’s electronic trading world.
Top High Frequency Trading Conference
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
- RBC: offers explanation for apparent decline in high-frequency trading
- High-frequency trading activity in Canada appears to have declined: IIROC
- Supercomputers VS High-Frequency Trading: Analysis Leads to New Regulatory Law
- Markets Evolve, as Does Financial Fraud