Top High Frequency Trading Conference
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
- RBC: offers explanation for apparent decline in high-frequency trading
- High-frequency trading activity in Canada appears to have declined: IIROC
- Supercomputers VS High-Frequency Trading: Analysis Leads to New Regulatory Law
Tag Archives: Azul Systems
As the technology arms race continues in high frequency trading (HFT), Oracle’s HotSpot Java virtual machine (JVM) is presenting a barrier to the development of ultra low-latency applications, according to Azul Systems’ CEO. High frequency trades are conducted using computer … Continue reading