Top High Frequency Trading Event
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
- RBC: offers explanation for apparent decline in high-frequency trading
- High-frequency trading activity in Canada appears to have declined: IIROC
Tag Archives: Dennis Dick
High Frequency Trading (HFT) is the use of computer algorithms to rapidly trade stocks. Highly sophisticated proprietary strategies are programmed to move in and out of trades in timeframes as little as fractions of a second. It is a business … Continue reading →
Democrats Tom Harkin and Peter DeFazio Pushing Taxes on Stock Transactions: Cure-All for High Frequency Trading?
According to FOX Business, fueled by momentum in Europe, some U.S. lawmakers are looking to introduce a tax on stock transactions in an effort to discourage computerized trading that tends to increase volatility in the markets. It’s a move Democrats … Continue reading →