Top High Frequency Trading Conference
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
- RBC: offers explanation for apparent decline in high-frequency trading
- High-frequency trading activity in Canada appears to have declined: IIROC
Tag Archives: equity market
The corporate regulator says fears about high-frequency traders in Australia appear to be largely exaggerated, but some trading practices are forms of market manipulation. The Australian Securities and Investments Commission has released its much anticipated report on the impact of … Continue reading