Top High Frequency Trading Conference
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
- RBC: offers explanation for apparent decline in high-frequency trading
- High-frequency trading activity in Canada appears to have declined: IIROC
- Supercomputers VS High-Frequency Trading: Analysis Leads to New Regulatory Law
Tag Archives: futures exchanges
Leslie Josephs of The Wall Street Journal writes that the IntercontinentalExchange Inc. (ICE), one of the world’s largest futures exchanges, will get rid of floor trading for certain options contracts, including some of the world’s most widely traded soft commodities … Continue reading