Top High Frequency Trading Event
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
- RBC: offers explanation for apparent decline in high-frequency trading
- High-frequency trading activity in Canada appears to have declined: IIROC
Tag Archives: GLC
For Stuart Theakston, Head of Quantitative Research and Automated Trading, GLC Ltd, of the biggest misconceptions are that high-frequency traders are some-how ‘taking advantage’ of other investors; this is entirely bogus, he says. “They are actually getting paid, in a … Continue reading