Top High Frequency Trading Event
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
- RBC: offers explanation for apparent decline in high-frequency trading
- High-frequency trading activity in Canada appears to have declined: IIROC
Tag Archives: Hendrik Klein
Brody Mullins and Scott Patterson report for The Wall Street Journal that several times a month, the Labor Department invites news reporters to a sealed room for an early look at soon-to-be-released reports such as the unemployment rate. One organization … Continue reading