Top High Frequency Trading Event
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
- RBC: offers explanation for apparent decline in high-frequency trading
- High-frequency trading activity in Canada appears to have declined: IIROC
Tag Archives: High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2013 London
Prof. Philip Treleaven, Director at UCL for Financial Computing, and UCL Professor of Computing, has written an interesting article on High-Frequency Trading. Below are some key aspects of the article, as well as the the link to the full document. … Continue reading