Top High Frequency Trading Event
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
- RBC: offers explanation for apparent decline in high-frequency trading
- High-frequency trading activity in Canada appears to have declined: IIROC
Tag Archives: international regulators
European Central Bank president Jean-Claude Trichet has urged regulators to look into market stability risks posed by high frequency traders. In a speech hailing new international regulations, Trichet urged national regulators not to relent in their implementation of a number … Continue reading