Top High Frequency Trading Event
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
- RBC: offers explanation for apparent decline in high-frequency trading
- High-frequency trading activity in Canada appears to have declined: IIROC
Tag Archives: Italy
Democrats Tom Harkin and Peter DeFazio Pushing Taxes on Stock Transactions: Cure-All for High Frequency Trading?
According to FOX Business, fueled by momentum in Europe, some U.S. lawmakers are looking to introduce a tax on stock transactions in an effort to discourage computerized trading that tends to increase volatility in the markets. It’s a move Democrats … Continue reading →
As reported by Reuters, Italy will introduce a special fee to rein in high-frequency share trading as soon as next month, two sources close to the market regulator said on Thursday, making it the latest European country to seek to … Continue reading →