Top High Frequency Trading Event
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
- RBC: offers explanation for apparent decline in high-frequency trading
- High-frequency trading activity in Canada appears to have declined: IIROC
Tag Archives: Justin Bouchard
Financial markets are critical for the growth and prosperity of all economies. Real-time automated trading systems are integral to these markets. However, neither the technology nor market operations underlying automated trading is infallible. Therefore, it is the responsibility and self-interest … Continue reading