Top High Frequency Trading Event
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
- RBC: offers explanation for apparent decline in high-frequency trading
- High-frequency trading activity in Canada appears to have declined: IIROC
Tag Archives: keynote speaker
Edgar Perez, author of The Speed Traders and speaker at High-frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2013 New York City, claims that wrongdoing in the financial markets has existed long before the advent of high-frequency trading, and it will always be a … Continue reading