Top High Frequency Trading Conference
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
- RBC: offers explanation for apparent decline in high-frequency trading
- High-frequency trading activity in Canada appears to have declined: IIROC
Tag Archives: market surveillance
As reported by Finextra, the International Organisation of Securities Commissions (Iosco) has flagged improvements in market surveillance as a critical element in a new consultation aimed at developing recommendations to mitigate the risks posed to the financial system by the … Continue reading