Top High Frequency Trading Conference
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
- RBC: offers explanation for apparent decline in high-frequency trading
- High-frequency trading activity in Canada appears to have declined: IIROC
- Supercomputers VS High-Frequency Trading: Analysis Leads to New Regulatory Law
Tag Archives: markets
The trading halt across U.S. options markets on Monday was due to a bug in new software being rolled out, a unit of NYSE Euronext (NYX.N), which operates the system, said on Tuesday, which was reported by Reuters. NYSE said … Continue reading