Top High Frequency Trading Conference
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
- RBC: offers explanation for apparent decline in high-frequency trading
- High-frequency trading activity in Canada appears to have declined: IIROC
- Supercomputers VS High-Frequency Trading: Analysis Leads to New Regulatory Law
Tag Archives: School of Social and Political Sciences
“Strategic and Tactical Insights for Investors, Speed Traders, Brokers and Exchanges” is the theme of High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2013 (http://www.High-Frequency-Trading-Conference.com) forum that will provide attendees in London (March 21) with the most up-to-date review of where this ever-changing industry … Continue reading →