Top High Frequency Trading Event
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
- RBC: offers explanation for apparent decline in high-frequency trading
- High-frequency trading activity in Canada appears to have declined: IIROC
Tag Archives: Securities & Investments
“Strategic and Tactical Insights for Investors, Speed Traders, Brokers and Exchanges” is the theme of High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2013 (http://www.High-Frequency-Trading-Conference.com) forum that will provide attendees in London (March 21) with the most up-to-date review of where this ever-changing industry … Continue reading →