Top High Frequency Trading Event
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
- RBC: offers explanation for apparent decline in high-frequency trading
- High-frequency trading activity in Canada appears to have declined: IIROC
Tag Archives: Spain
Today marks the expansion of anonymous liquidity into Spain as UBS Multilateral Trading Facility (MTF) establishes itself on the Spanish equity markets. Dark liquidity is experiencing an increase in popularity within high frequency trading circles at the moment, particularly among … Continue reading