Top High Frequency Trading Event
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
- RBC: offers explanation for apparent decline in high-frequency trading
- High-frequency trading activity in Canada appears to have declined: IIROC
Tag Archives: Waters Technology
(February 14, 2013, New York)According to Waters Technology’s Steve Dew-Jones, Regulators are giving Mifid I—which increased competition—a vote of confidence, but are also highlighting the increased complexity and unintended consequences that followed the legislation. In this regard, Philippe Guillot, executive … Continue reading